Well, we are ending day 2 of being home alone... and we're both alive! lol. I'm very blessed with a great little girl- who is very helpful (sometimes maybe too much) but, I can't tell her that. I'm doing good- very tired, but trying to take advantage of nap time for both of us. I'm also trying to catch up on some of my 2+ weeks of DVR'd shows... good lord, there are way too many, it's going to take me forever.
My internet was out pretty much the whole day today- so that kept me irritated trying to fix and on the phone with the internet provider... don't you just love technology??
Scott is home now, so we're almost 1/2 through the week YAY!
2 months ago

3 comments:
YAY!! It's been fixed!
I'm glad you are home and doing better. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of your down time of way too many DVR'd shows to watch! That sounds WONDERFUL!! But then I remember you are trying to take care of Ashlyn while just having had back surgery. You're a tropper! :-)
I signed up with Google so now I can read your blogs. Hope all is going well for you. God only gives us as much as we can handle.
You are doing great!!!!
Love You Guys, Jean & Lynn
Post a Comment