I thought this was too funny to not post-
Uncle Mike and Melissa, (Mike's girlfriend who should be his wife by now... but, I won't even go there on this post!) sent Ashlyn a belated b-day gift- some very cute outfits, a real cute book- thats a purse (she loves it) and this musical card. Every time you open it- it plays the song- she has had so much fun with this card- I grabbed the camera after she'd already opened and closed the card a few times- every time the music went off she got so irritated, then as soon as it opened and started to play again, she was bouncing to the beat.
Thanks guys- for ALL the cute stuff- you went overboard!
We can NOT wait to see you in May. It will be here before you know it.

2 comments:
Lol!! That is too cute! I love how she shakes her butt. :-)
What a cutie pie. Phoenix likes a little patron now and then too! JUST KIDDING! I loved how Ashlyn looked up at her Dad, like "um, play it again please!"
Post a Comment