Saturday, February 14, 2009

grocery savings

Ok, so I don't have a picture- but, I just had to share my savings with my thrifty buddies-
this week I went grocery shopping at Albertson's (I've decided to not keep loyalty to 1 particular store- whoever will help me the most for that week is where I'll be spending my money) anyhow- my total bill was $132... and my savings (between coupons and bonus buys and preferred customer deals was $95!
We got so many good deals- it was ridiculous. I didn't get a chance to take a picture because my husband put all the groceries away when we got home- Ashlyn decided to have a meltdown on the way home in the car, so Mommy duties came first before pics of the amazing grocery deals. But, oh well, I'm sure you get the drift :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great job!!!!
Check out this link http://www.becentsable.net/ I saw it on the tv the other day they show you how to save a lot of money!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Isn't it the best?!? I am having to stop myself from taking a picture of all my groceries every time I get home now. I get irritated whenever I have to pay full price anymore. Great savings by the way!!