Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Since the first video of Ashlyn walking was such a hit with everyone... I decided to post another! This has been an amazing way for her grandma's to enjoy this milestone from far away.

I intended on doing this over the weekend- but we had a minor glitch- Ashlyn got way sick on Sunday. I woke up to projectile vomiting on me while in bed (yes, she sleeps with us- ever since I hurt my back, she will not sleep in her crib). She continued to do that about every hour all day on Sunday- through the night and into Monday morning. It seems to have been a 24 hour bug- it literally stopped at the 24 hour mark yesterday morning. But, in light of that situation- and worrying why this could have been happening... we decided to go off the pill. The Dr was just sure that my milk would dry up so there would be no ill effects to her with nursing. But, since it has not dried up and she is NOT cooperating with the whole weaning to cow's milk situation, we decided it best for her to not get all the hormones from me taking the pill. I'm happy to report that she is doing fine today- she is back to her bossy little self (praise GOD!) but, after talking to the pharmacist and my Dr- this is what we think is best. So, now, we are hoping and praying that the bleeding has kind of run its course and I will be just fine- if not, I will just go back on the initial hormone (bf safe) treatment that was prescribed. Sorry again if this is TMI, but, it's the only way that a lot of you will get updates on our little family.

It appears that the video I first uploaded (which took forever) is the WRONG one. So, what the heck, its already there, I'll leave it- and here is another.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is so cute!!! She is getting so big.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Not TMI at all!! But man, the vomit spell sounds awful!! I'm glad she is herself again. If you figure out how to get her out of your bed, please share the secret. Half way through the night, I usually see Claire. :-)

Jessi McCall said...

Cute videos..It's on now, once they walk, they really start getting into everything! Like the laundry! LOL :)