Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's



Ok, here are some pictures from Ashlyn's birthday party at my parent's house in Vegas. We went down last weekend and had a small party. She obviously had no idea what was going on or why all the people were there, but she had a lot of fun. When everyone sang to her she had the hugest grin- she loves music and she loves attention- and boy did she have both of those! lol. She wasn't real sure about eating her cupcake- she actually doesn't like to be that messy- she touched the frosting, when it stuck on her fingers, she actually tried to shake it off. But, it was cute none the less. She was WAY spoiled with her gifts- it was almost getting silly having her open everything up. I think she has more clothes than me... they are way cuter- I know that! She had a lot of fun playing with Lorenzo, Eva, and Jack- not to mention all her aunts, uncles, etc. She just loves spending time with Grandma- and this trip Beth (Scott's Mom) came with- so she actually got to spend the weekend with BOTH her Grandma's- doesn't get much better than that!


3 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

Happy birthday Ashlyn! What a cutie. Birthdays are so fun. :) Congrats on making it through year one! LOL

Liz Prisbrey said...

Is it any surprise that beautiful little girl likes attention?? I'm starting to believe that every little girl comes out screaming attention! :-) All I have to say is that we are both in for it when these little girls become teenagers. Looks like the party was fun. We are going to do something for Claire today but it won't be anything great. Oh well!

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

I've only ever seen your husband and baby in pics but I think she looks alot like your husband...too cute!!