Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tag

ABC Tag

A- age 28
B- bed size king baby
C- chore you hate laundry, dusting, dishes, taking out the trash
D-dog's name Shadow
E- essential to start the day toothbrush
F-favorite color blue
G-gold or silver white gold
H- height 5'4"
I- I am a basket case usually
J- job Mommy (and wife)
K- kids Ashlyn
L- living arrangements NOT ideal right now :/
M- Mom's name Brenda
N- nickname Chris, Christabelle, Belle, secscatary,
O- overnight hospital stay other than birth back surgery last March, and daughters birth C-sec
P- pet peeve people asking for money... it just happened to us tonight at the store- I was having an anxiety attack watching this huge guy come up to my husband while I was putting Ash into her car seat
Q- quote from a movie "fat man in a little coat" I love me some Chris Farley
R- righty or lefty Right
S- siblings 2 brothers, Justin and Steven
T- time you wake up if we are walking 6:20, if not 9ish
U- unique thing about your car its new to me!
V- veggies you hate brussel sprouts, mushrooms (are they even a veggie?) tomatoes
W- ways you run late wet diaper
X-x-rays you've had back, teeth
Y-yummy food you make hubby says enchiladas.. I say pumpkin cookies
Z- zoo favorite ??? poo on the zoo... let's go to Disneyland!!

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I agree! Always Disneyland!!! :-) And you just made me want pumpkin cookies!