Well, I just did a tag... but, I'm bored and its quiet, so WTH... I'll do another one
here goes
1. What is your occupation right now? Mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? white with a navy blue stripe at the top
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing :)(Ashlyn is sleeping in her new bed)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? chips and Macayos smooth salsa
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My great aunt Lila
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? wasn't really sent to me, but yes- I like Julie and Emily ;)
8. How old are you today? 28
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? hockey
10. What is your favorite drink? dr pepper, but its too many points to drink on WW. so I'm enjoying me some iced tea these days
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but not since before Ashlyn was born- I'm O-Natural baby!
12. Favorite food? chicken parm, but i love mexican too!
13. What is the last movie you watched? Inglorious Basterds- stupid!!thumbs down
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? scream
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? teddy ruxpen
17. What is your favorite season? dont think I have a favorite
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Living arrangements? Still living with my parents- looking for a place of our own20. When was the last time you cried? last week- my baby turned 2!!!
21. What is on the floor of your closet? I will second Julie's answer- who knows, at this point I don't know where anything is. I feel like what's the point of trying to organize when we are just going to move anyway.
22. What did you do last night? slept
23. What are you most afraid of? Ashlyn getting hurt
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese
25. Favorite Dog Breed? Lab
26.Favorite day of the week? Thurs, Scott is off so we get family time
27. How many states have you lived in? 2
28. Diamonds or pearls? can I have both?
29. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisies
30.Camping in a tent or trailer? can we go on vacation instead of camping?
31. Ford, Chevy or Dodge? I hate Ford (ours was a p.o.s!!!) so, I'll say Chevy or Dodge :)
I tag all my many (wink wink) readers!
2 months ago

1 comment:
1- I now want Macayos chips and salsa.
2- Not sure what I thought about Inglorious Bastards. I think the story was interesting but I'm not a fan of Quintin Taratino (sp?)
3- You should look for a house out in Henderson!! :-)
Post a Comment