Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sucky

So, for anyone who has had to "try" to get pregnant...
If you've ever had to ttc, you know this pain- you know how hard it is to be happy for other people when they announce their "good news"

last week I found out that my younger cousin was expecting again... she's not married- and already has a child- so that news kinda felt like a kick in the gut to me.

Today, I hear from 2 different people that they are expecting- I actually am super happy for them. It's still hard, but they are good parents and they appreciate their blessings.

Tonight I am told of someone else who is "expecting", THIS news we will call Bigger kick in the gut.... I'm trying to be really nice by not saying anything at all. I have no more comment (at least none that I would be proud to have my daughter ever hear me say)

GAG ME! Ok, thanks for listening... I think I have to go throw up now

1 comment:

Emily B said...

I don't understand it either. My third was an accident, and I knew of 4 or 5 other girls in my ward who had been trying for YEARS to get pregnant. I didn't want to tell them I was even pregnant. I'm sorry, Christa. I hope your prayer is answered soon.