Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome Summer

I keep thinking about blogging, but, I never do it- I don't have much to talk about- I'm just going to post some pics of what we've been up to lately... I think people enjoy pictures more than reading anyway. Here goes...Memorial Day visit to my Grandpa's grave at the Veterans Cemetarypicnics out backvisiting with Grandma Ednagrowth spurts... She actually grew 3/4" in 5 days!!!lots of swimming at Papa's housepartieslots of starbucks... so much that I've reached "GOLD level" statusmany trips to the splashpark.. Liz- do you ever go there? Its off College Dr.- isn't that out by you?
and more swimming visiting with cousin Benji


I'm sure there is much more but, thats all I have time for right now... Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sorry! I'm a little behind in my blogging too. :-) But yes, I actually just went to that water park when Mitra came in town last week. Are you pretty close to it?

I LOVE Ashlyn's red dress!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sorry! I'm a little behind in my blogging too. :-) But yes, I actually just went to that water park when Mitra came in town last week. Are you pretty close to it?

I LOVE Ashlyn's red dress!!