Friday, March 12, 2010

Lately

Well, this past week my parents have been gone camping- here are the 2 main things I've been working on while they've been away... potty training Ashlyn and working on a photo book for my cousin's son Benjamin. Its funny... I just looked back on some old posts from last year and I saw a post on my photo books that I make... well made. I actually said to Scott- well, it was fun while it lasted but, I guess I'm not going to be doing those anymore. My life has been twisted and flopped around in the past year and I haven't been able to sit down and craft for over a year now. The VERY next day my Aunt calls me and asks me to make 3 books for her kids... well, 2 for her new Grandsons and 1 for her son who is away in military school. Go figure! Just when I think a door is closed- God opens it back up- CRAZY!!! Doing this book made me remember how much fun it was, and how rewarding it is to see a finished project. So- once again, I'm throwing it out there for anyone who may be interested in purchasing a photo book- Please message me. You can see some of my previous books here: http://scwinans.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-of-my-books.html
and here: http://scwinans.blogspot.com/2008/09/photo-books-for-sale.html

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the naked picture where she still has her shoes on. We've been potty training around here too. And that video is ADORABLE! "I love you-ou" What a crack up!

Christa said...

OMG, potty training sucks! haha... I thought teething was the wost, but now, I know otherwise! My back is hurting so stinking bad again lately from lifting her on and off the toilet and hunching over to help her. (because of COURSE, she doesn't like her little potty now, she wants to use the "big one")
this kid is too much for me sometims! ;)

Jessi McCall said...

hang in there with the potty training. It is BY FAR the suckiest part of parenting! I too love the naked potty picture; it's priceless.

Liz Prisbrey said...

That first picture of Ashlyn is priceless!! She will not be happy with you when she grows up! lol! And I'm glad you are still making your books, they are so cute.