Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm an idiot...

So I apparently had a brain lapse and just went back to realize that I never posted about Ashlyn's birthday??? WTH? Ok, I guess I'm losing it... so this will be very quick- mostly I'm just going to put some pictures up.

Ashlyn turned 2! WOW, time flies. She is getting so big. We had a small bbq at the house with family. She was spoiled as usual. She had a great time and so did we. She was hysterical opening her gifts- after every single thing she clapped. Everyone got a huge kick out of seeing her celebrate every single item. It was priceless! Some of her favorite gifts were books, "tinterbell" sunglasses, shoes, clothes, and a Dora big girl bed! (well actually her bed was MY faborite gift) I can not wait until she loves her own bed so much that she doesn't want to be in my bed anymore. I call her our little speedbump at night. It was a great birthday but I'm sad she is getting so old so quick!







3 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

she's so cute! You did such a great job on those cupcakes! Happy b-day, again, to little Ashlyn!
PS, i still haven't blogged Phoenix's b-day! oops. :(

Annie said...

Christa, she is so adorable; I love the last pic! Happy Birthday Ashlyn.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Yes, I agree! Those cupcakes are awesome and that last picture of Ashlyn is so cute!