I'm happy to report that Scott, Ashlyn, and myself will be moving out of my parent's and into our own place on the 1st of April.
We have been looking at apartments, condos/ townhouses, homes... exhausting! But, in the end God works things out according to his perfect will-not our own. We are back to the original plan for things which about a month or 2 ago didn't seem possible to work out. We are going to be renting the house next door to my parents, from my Mom's aunt and uncle. Here are some of the reasons we are super excited about this move:
1. being next door to my family (I'm happy to be that close- Scott is happy to be that far! a little thing called privacy, has been greatly missed)
2. storage- when we moved back to Vegas, we stored ALL our stuff in their house- yes people a 3 br home, with full basement and garage worth of JUNK (disguised as clothes, toys, etc) is already in the house... we don't have to move it again! yahoo!
3. hahaha- it will be nice to not share a room with our 2 year old anymore... who knows, maybe she'll end up having a sibling someday now ;)
4. they are giving us a smoking good deal- we will have a 4 br house (granted it is a little older) but, its a house with a yard- for cheaper than a 2 br apartment!
5. we have free reign- we can paint and do anything to the house that we want- so it really will be ours. what a weird feeling after so long...
It is time for us to be back on our own- we really need it for our family. We are excited- I'm a little nervous about the money- but, I know the Lord will provide- he always does. I've been looking for a part time job- so if I can do that, we should be in good shape. Although, I'm not sure Ashlyn will feel the same way without her Mommy around 24/7 :(
2 months ago

1 comment:
That sounds like a great deal!! Jess' parents live two streets over and my kids love it! So do we! It was hard to get used to at first but since you guys will actually be moving out of the house, I think you will love it! So are you all in now??
Post a Comment