ok, so we have now been back in Vegas for a little while. We are all getting into a routine around here. Scott has been working with Wed/Thurs off. I would really love to say that we've been doing so much fun stuff- but, we haven't I'm still trying to get my life in order. Now that we have condensed an entire home (and 6 years worth of crap we've accumulated over that time) into 1 bedroom at my parent's house. It has been rather interesting. The little things you don't think about like- doing laundry, watching TV, making dinner- everything has changed. We are managing pretty well though- the only real bit of "chaos" has been literally in the past week. My little brother from NY has come home to visit- I will start by saying he is the baby of the family- and he suits that description well. Everything revolves around Steven in his world... anyhow- I will spare you the "I told you so drama" and try to just cut to the chase. well- Most of you probably would remember my Jeep from H.S.... let me just say that in his wake of dust this week- there is no more big blue jeep.. here are the leftovers from him ROLLING IT! (after my Mom and I told him over and over- NO- DOn't try to drive the Jeep to the fricken Valley of Fire... its 105 degrees outside. That would be so stupid... bla bla bla... (insert him yelling at my Mom and me about being too "motherly"... bla bla bla...
OK so, here is where the I told you so comes into effect.
30 year old vehicle + 105 degree heat+ 75 MPH on the interstate=


Now, for the few things that we have found great delight in this summer:
taking Ashlyn to the splashpark:


visiting with our cousins from Australia:


Mom's bday weekend getaway:


and our newest FAVORITE PAST TIME....


2 comments:
Oh no! Not your cute Jeep! I'm glad you're back, and I hope the job works out for you.
Aww.. What a good little singer. She is adorable.
That's awful about the jeep. I'm assuming/hoping he is okay?? Great story/pictures though! :-)
I'm glad your back in Vegas. Are you working too?
Post a Comment