Friday, July 31, 2009

there's NO place like home...

Ok, well this is gonna be a short post- just to let you know- we are moving... Duh, you already knew that right??? ok, well the Uhaul is getting picked up tomorrow morning- so it's official. As of Sunday we are Vegas natives yet again. Welcome home to the 115+ degree heat... it's ok, I'll take it over being here in Cedar anymore.
We have tons of boxes and its very chaotic, Ashlyn just fell asleep and I gotta get back to work, but I just wanted to give you the good news!!!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Woo hoo! Let's hang out when things settle down for you guys.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I'm so glad you get to be back where you want to be! Even though I'm wishing for the Cedar weather. :-) We should get together for lunch or something now that your back in Vegas. I know Claire would love Ashlyn. I would leave the boys behind of course. haha...:-)