Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ok, so I'm back

Ashlyn fell asleep, so I'm trying to get on here real quick. Here is what I've been up to the past few weeks:
~I have been making/ selling my photo books (I've had 9 orders- they are gonna make the CUTEST Christmas presents)
~we went camping at Valley of Fire- felt like we were on fire- it was SOOO hot. I'll get pics from my Mom to post of that trip... I forgot the camera
~Scott's mom decided to come live with us- she will be making the move in November
so, we're starting to finish our basement so she'll have her own living space
~made a couple weekend trips to Vegas for me to work a couple weddings
... I guess that's it- aside from chasing around Ashlyn. Doesn't seem like that much, but for some reason I'm ALWAYS busy- weird huh?!
I guess anyone who is a Mom understands that.

No comments: