Wednesday, August 6, 2008

splish splash

So, I'm in Vegas this week spending time with my Mom. YAY!!! We're having so much fun. Yesterday we took Ashlyn swimming for the 1st time. She loved it. She splashed water all over herself. She went under water- never cried. She is so cute. (sorry it's probably annoying to hear someone talk about how cute their own kid is) but, oh well. We went over to my Grandpa's house- luckily it was overcast outside, so we weren't pelted on by the sun. It was a great first experience for her, and I think we went a little overboard on the pictures. But, too bad- I'll only post a few I promise!!!

3 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

Swimming - what else can you do when you visit Vegas in August? Your little girl is cute so you should be blogging about how cute she is! No need to apoligize for that.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I have to agree with Kellie. If we don't brag about how cute our babies are, what else do we post?? :0)
I have only seen a couple of pictures of your husband on your blog, but your daughter really resembles him. I know you probably don't want to hear that because she is your daughter, but not to worry, she IS beautiful!!

Emily B said...

Don't forget to call me while you're here.