Next weekend my Mom will be coming to Cedar- for the weekend, then Ashlyn, her and I will be going back to Vegas for the week- Scott is going to come pick us up the following weekend. I'm so looking forward to being with Mom for the whole week. We are going to scrapbook and swim with the baby. I know I will probably melt- but, it will be worth it! My Mom has the whole week off of work, so we will get to hang out the whole time. I'm hoping to be able to visit with a couple of friends while we're there also.
The only bummer to this is that we have no $. I can not go shopping :( My Mom and I used to love going to Old Navy and Target and stuff- just getting dorky things, but being together. We can't do that anymore, but it's worth it to be able to stay home with my little girl! I would give up anything for her. She is worth every penny (and boy have we spent a lot of those on her, having a C-section and no insurance!)Insurance or not, I can not wait to have another baby... hopefully next time it will happen on it's own- without having to "try". I think that would be the best surprise!

2 comments:
Call me if you get some extra time while your here. Did I give you my number? I'll email you.
Staying home with the kids and not having strangers watch them is TOTALLY worth it!! I second that! I feel your pain on the NO shopping though. But, if we had the extra money, you know that would all be spent on spoiling them more.
So, how did you end up in Cedar?? My husband is originally from there and has A LOT of family there. We visit quite often, we will have to meet up sometime!
Post a Comment