Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I HATE BEING SICK

So... Scott was sick last week, I thought I was so great for steering clear and keeping myself healthy. Well, I was wrong- I now have a miserable cold. I am coughing my head off- my throat hurts so bad I want to strangle myself, my ears are killing me.
I swear, next time Scott gets sick- I'm making him wear a freaking mask at home!
Ashlyn is also sick, but so far, not anything like Scott had or I do now. She has been sneezing and coughing on and off- but aside from that, she is happy and her usual self.
I am sooooo tired- I can't lay down right now, it feels like my throat is closing off when I do. So- here I am typing at 3 am! The worst thing is that I can't take anything because I'm nursing.
AGH!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I HATE BEING SICK???
I'm praying that today was the worst and it starts getting better from here. If you pray- please say an extra prayer for me to get better soon... I mean now. It's rather hard to take care of a newborn baby while you are feeling real crappy. It's even worse to see them in pain and discomfort.

No comments: