So obviously, this year was my first Mother's Day being a Mom. I feel like Ashlyn was the greatest gift I've ever received. She will totally be sufficient for my: Valentine's, Easter, Anniversary, birthday, Christmas... every holiday- she is a special gift.
We surprised Grandma in Vegas. She kept complaining all week that Mother's Day would be the worst ever- 2 of her 3 kids live in different states- I'll probably be the only one who sends her a card. bla bla bla- well, let me assure you- it turned out to be an amazing Mother's Day weekend. Having her grand-daughter (and kids) there- she almost pee'd her pants when she came home to see our car out front. It was a really fun surprise. I wish we were closer- and could see her all the time.
To any of my friends who are Mom's- Happy Day to you! Make the most of it- before you know they are grown up with their own kids!!!
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment