So, as usual- I plan on doing better blogging and, da da da DA- It's been months since I've posted last... Ah- I digress. Ok, so let me quickly give you an update- My placenta previa fixed itself at my 28 week appointment. I had an ultrasound and the Dr said- well, not only did it start moving, but it has completely migrated out of the way of your cervix- congrats you are no longer high risk pregnancy! woo hoo!! (followed by lots of tears of joy and praising the Lord for answered prayers!!)
I had my baby shower a few weeks after that- what a fun time. It really was such a great day-
the OWL theme was in full effect- it was awesome.
My girls and I were totally spoiled- and it was so much appreciated! Every thing that I don't have to purchase is such a huge blessing on our family. And big sister Ashlyn was certainly doted on as well.
The food was fantastic and really I had such a great time. Thank you to Jen and Lisa- it rocked!!
Well, the next day after the shower- I started having such severe pain in my back that I thought I might be in labor- turns out that I was starting to pass a kidney stone- PAINFUL... but, not only that- I also had something called hydronephrosis- which is basically when the ureter tubes swell, which causes a small opening to almost clamp shut. SOOOOO... figure it out- clamped shut tubes with a little rock trying to squeeze through---- um, thank you- just kill me! It was such excruciating pain- they ended up admitting me in the hospital and after 2 shots of pain killer that didn't help, they placed me on a morphine pump... NOT what you want when you are pregnant- but, after a few hours on that, I finally wasn't hurting anymore.. Ok so, fast forward the story- I got left hospital, felt better, then had horrible pain again (but was able to manage at home so I could still be with Ashlyn) I didn't pass the stone for 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG people that is almost 3 weeks!! OUCHIE!! Happy to say though that since then, I've felt fine.
Now, I'm 37 weeks and 3 days and boy am I anxious to have this kid! WOW, after all the issues we've faced this pregnancy, I will be so relieved when Reagan is safely in my arms- not to mention that it is starting to get very hot outside and I'm quite uncomfortable these days. Every minute that I'm awake I'm pleading for her to "come out" but, I'm pretty sure she is nice and cozy and will not make her debut until the day of our scheduled C-sec. Which, thankfully is only 11 days away from now. I think I can, I think I can... I know I can- but, I really don't wanna!!! waaaaaa.. Ok, enough of that.
Ok, well, now that I've caught you up on the pregnancy dramatics for the past couple months- I'll let you know when Reagan arrives :) Wish me luck!
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment