Saturday, January 14, 2012

Attn: crafty friends

Ok, I have been looking online for a few now and I just thought to myself, hmmmm... why don't I just post on my blog and see if anyone might have the info.
I am wanting to make a homemade nursing cover. I have been looking at patterns but has anyone done one of these? If so, do you have any pointers that can save me stress/headaches as I get into this project.
I bought a couple yards of fabric already that I thought was cute and should be lighter for the summer nursing, but is there anything else that is a "need to know" before I jump in?!
I'm sure it can't be that hard, looking at the covers in the store they seem quite simple and my 2 different fabrics cost me about $5 total, opposed to the $30+ that each cover sells for.
Thank you :)

No comments: