2 months ago
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween
Ash is Cinderella for Halloween this year. She decided what she wanted to be and since we are still surfing the wave of Disneyland goodness, I wasn't going to say No. LOL. Friday night we got her all dressed up- I curled her hair with the curling iron- she actually sat still even. We went to Scott's 2nd job, at Bass Pro Shop to trick or treat. They had advertised trick or treat from 4-8pm. Crafts and giveaways for the kids, etc. We got there at 5pm. They were already out of candy!!! WTH? 1 hour in and you run out??? They ran out of the crafts and giveaways also. So for our trip out there, Ash walked out with 4 tiny pieces of candy and 1 coloring page. BORING. So tonight, we will hopefully do much better. We are taking her to all corners of Las Vegas to our famies homes. Grandma Edna, Papa Chuck, Aunt Barb, Uncle Justin, and Lila's. I will post pics of that tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment