






Ok, so it just dawned on me that I have not posted a baby update for quite some time now.She is now 20 months- that is a tough pill to swallow- my baby will turn 2 in 4 more months???? Where does the time go? She is a TALKER! She says SOOOOO many words! she can say everyone's name in our whole family. She knows the dogs names, all her foods, sesame street characters (esp Elmo and Abby-cadaby) she can name all her animals and she has started learning her ABC'S and counting. She copies everything- she was copying me laugh the other day, I was crying- so hilarious. Every time I moved my hand she put hers in the same place, it is too much to see a 1 year old cover her mouth and slap her leg.She loves to sing- and I mean full on eyes closed- moving her hands around singing. She loves microphones too. She is still a little dancing machine. She now moves around and puts her fingers together (I think she is trying to snap them). She is 33 inches tall and she weighs 25 lbs and is finally into a size 4 diaper. Although we are working on using the big girl "to-to" she only makes pee or poo in there when she decides to : not when I want her to. but, I feel accomplished that she even tries. She is the biggest helper- she loves to be a big girl and help with "yondry"- she loves running things from room to room or throwing things away. She just wants to be in the middle of the action. Ashlyn is truly the delight of my heart- I can not imagine a second of my life without her. I know why I am alive- to take care of her and raise her to know the Lord and to be a soldier for his kingdom. I'm so proud of her.

2 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't get over how much she looks like you.
Thank you Liz!
Post a Comment