Sunday, June 21, 2009

Prayers for my best friend

ok, so please everyone if you don't mind say a quick prayer for my BFF Jen, she underwent her 2nd round of IVF (in vitro fertilization) today (well, its an ongoing process, but today was the implant) there are 2 very healthy embryos that were implanted. Please pray that they will take and continue to grow and be healthy. Obviously IVF is an option that most people wouldn't make their first choice- but, when you have fertility issues- sometimes the choice is made for you. Its not an easy thing to go through, or a CHEAP thing... its very stressful, painful, emotional, nerve racking, and expensive... But, when you end up with a perfectly created beautiful little Angel in the end... its ALLLLLLL worth it.

Jen, I am so excited for what the future holds for your family. I love you and I'm praying soooo hard that Lorenzo will end up with a little brother or sister... or maybe 1 of each!

No comments: