Ok, so, I just realized that I haven't posted in a while... Seems like I have been busy- but, unfortunately not much good news.
Ok- here goes
Ok- here goes
About my back, doing good- in fact, my bandage finally came all the way off just a few days ago. I am healing more and more every day. I may post a picture now of my back, you can just see the scar, no blood or anything disgusting that would be gross. I'm trying not to over-do it, but I think I probably have a couple times (thank God they gave me some pain pills) my next appointment is mid May. Hopefully at that appointment I will get the Ok to continue a normal life and resume daily chores and activities. I'm very nervously awaiting the medical bills for my treatment... let's just pray that I don't have a heart attack or stroke when I open that mail!
I've been in Vegas for the past week and a half trying to help my Mom get ready for her HUGE family reunion. I was able to come to Vegas earlier than expected because Scott wasn't working. Which brings me to some of the bad news- My husband's bosses obviously hate us and are trying to ruin our lives... for a reason I'm not quite sure of- but, they have basically laid him off- but, not told him yet. He has not worked in over 2 weeks now. So zero hours makes for a really little paycheck- or basically NO paycheck. So, we have both been searching for jobs in Vegas...
Yep, you heard me correct- we're moving HOME. There has been a lot of other b.s. going on with the job situation- but, at this point, I don't even want to re-hash in my mind all the bad things, so I'm not going to post them. We gave it our best shot of making things work there- I was laid off while pregnant- and now all this with him... maybe God has been trying to tell us we shouldn't be there for some time now and we weren't listening??? If anyone knows of any good jobs in Vegas for Scott or myself (yes, I'll be very sad to have to go back to work and leave my baby girl, but- you've got to do what you've got to do!) please please please message me bellwinans@msn.com. We really are hoping to get out of Cedar ASAP. That is another reason I'm hoping for the OK from the Dr so I can start packing up all our crap! I have a feeling I will be throwing a LOT of stuff away that I've been holdling onto for too long. HELLO SPRING CLEANING!!!
Ok, now for the Fun things- we had our 1st fun Easter with Ashlyn. We hid Easter eggs in my parents yard and she had a BALL finding them all and putting them in her basket. We actually had to take the eggs our of her basket and re-hide them 3 or 4 times! It was too fun..We got her pic taken with a very scary Easter bunny (thank you Smith's while we were grocery shopping) I'll put pics of that up at a later time.



We also had our 1st venture to the park with her. She LOVED it! Her favorite thing to do was go on the slides. She HATED the swings. Grandma Bren met us there and her and Daddy took turns taking her down the slides. I was the crippled mom taking all the pictures- I hope she will still think I'm a fun Mom after all this crap is over with!
As I said before we're having a huge family reunion. Today was day 1... went super good. It was really neat to meet all these people from my Mom's family that I never have met before. Tomorrow will be the all day fun day here at the house... I'm going to need to sleep for like 3 days solid when I get home to deal with all this. Also notice in these pics- I CHOPPED all my hair off! As you can see, I've had enough going on, I was sick of dealing with it being so long.
I also have a few really cute videos to post- but, it takes WAY too long to upload those- it is already 12:30am, and I have too long of a day ahead tomorrow to get into that nightmare right now. So, stay tuned for those- they will be up soon, I promise!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment