Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Weekend




My parents arrived late Wednesday night. We gathered with the rest of the family on Thursday at my Grandparent's house- had an amazing dinner with an amazing family. Friday we did the traditional trek up the mountain to cut down our own Christmas trees (we have a fake tree- but we still ride along for the together time). While we were doing that my cousin Jesse- popped the question to his girlfriend Michelle. YAY! Congrats. We went to a craft show in Parowan... Saturday we got up and us girls went and got our hair cut and then had massages. It was really a great time.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with a fabulous family.

3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh you stayed in Cedar. I thought you would have been in Vegas or I would have made my husband stop to say hi!

Ashlyn's room is so cute! I can only see a little bit of it in the picture, but I love the colors. :-)

Jessi McCall said...

looks like your Thanksgiving was full of FUN! We were totally in your neck of the woods that weekend...too bad it included a trip to the ER! :( But no worries, everyone's ok! I'm glad you had a fun holiday, your baby reminds me of my baby, maybe it's the baldness, or just the cuteness!! :)

Christa said...

Dang... you guys should have totally stopped in to say Hi!
OMG Jessi, a trip to the ER... I'm glad all is ok- thats scary.
Thank you for the compliments on her room Liz. We had a lot of fun decorating it.
I'll post a few more pics so you can see it all!
Thanks Jessi, Phoenix is a cutie!