
Ashlyn's first Halloween... she was a bunny. It was either that or a lion (thank goodness for hand-me-downs)... Since trying on the lion costume caused a COMPLETE panic attack, we opted for the bunny. The only problem was that it was for newborn to 6 months- so, the "suzie homemaker" that I am. I whipped out my sewing machine and scissors- made a few minor adjustments and VOILA- it worked.
Not only did it fit her, but we had so many compliments and people asking us where we got the cute costume... go figure!
She thought it was so much fun getting all the attention (as if she isn't already used to that?!)
Here are some pictures from this monumental event (j/k!)
we put the ears on her a few nights in a row so she would get used to them and not pull them off
hamming it up at the neighbors house
showing off her alterations (including the tail!)

2 comments:
this whole post is irritating me- the pictures wouldn't work, then finally did, then wouldnt line up, the writing keeps spacing out when I don't want it to- but, you get the idea...
That is a WAY cute bunny outfit! It looks way better than Claire's. I think animal costumes are so adorable on babies. We need to live it up while we can. Pretty soon it's just princesses and super heros. Oh well, they are cute in whatever! :-)
Post a Comment