She is still 20 lbs, has been for the past 3 months or so- and is 28 inches tall. She is becoming more and more of a "big girl" everyday. She is so much fun I'm so grateful to be home spending time with her. She has 8 teeth and 2 more should bust through any day now.

She now picks up the cell phone puts it to her head (sometimes the top or back) and says gama (grandma) its so cute. She thinks that everytime I'm on the phone its with Grandma.
She loves to rearrange our furniture also- pushes chairs all over the house, her high chair around the table not to mention her toys that she can stand up at- they go back and forth down the hall. She loves dancing too. Although, some of her dance moves scare me a bit- she didn't learn to shake her butt from her Mama.... I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. I'm trying to catch her in the act so I can put a video up- keep an eye out for that one!

1 comment:
The top right picture of her looks just like you! It must be her beautiful eyes! That outfit is dang cute too. She is only going to get smarter and a lot more fun! Eat it up! :-)
Post a Comment