Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy day

So, I must say that today- is a lazy day. The weather right now in Cedar is sooo perfect- all I want to do is just veg out! Its like just under 80 degrees. It's making me want to take a nap- the little tornado in our house (aka- Ashlyn) totally not ready to veg- she is getting INTO everything. She crawls everywhere- but her new trick is pulling herself up to stand. She does it on everything- the couch, the TV, the playpen, the recliner, my legs, her high chair- you name she is climbing. What the heck- she is only 7 months, I thought I was going to have more time before having to worry about this. I guess it is payback- my Mom says I walked and spoke full sentences by 10 months. So, looks like she is going to do just the same- or even better. YIKES!
She is super fun though, don't get me wrong- but, I miss her being a baby. I miss needing to hold her- she only lets me do that when its time to nurse or go night night. Oh well, I'll take it whenever I can. I'm not taking ANYthing for granted- I'm soaking it all in.

1 comment:

Kellie and Stephen said...

I love this time of year in Cedar there is no better place to be - enjoy it because it also means the snow comes sooner than you want!