Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Today is my 5th Anniversary. WOW... 5 years seems so long- but, it feels like only yesterday I was putting on my wedding dress- getting ready to walk down the aisle.

So much has changed, yet so much has stayed the same. I am still so very in love with my husband... more than I thought possible... We have moved away from our family (which I said I would never do)... built a house, started new jobs... started our FAMILY-

I am very blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people- a wonderful family. A husband who takes care of me and our girl.

I just wanted to CONGRATULATE us on this milestone... I can not wait to see what the future has in store for the Winans clan.

I love you Scott. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife. I love you!

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a sweet post! I definitely think 5 years is a big milestone, especially these days.

And how beautiful are you?? What a great picture!

Emily B said...

You're gorgeous, Christa. I love seeing wedding pictures. Congratulations on #5.