Monday, December 21, 2009

pictures

Here are some recent pics that are on my camera... don't feel like writing, but pics are always fun...
Christmas party at Papa Chuck's house 12/19/2009
Uncle Steven
Giving Uncle Justin hugsShe was sooo smitten with my cousin Jesse! haha it was adorable!Christmas party at Barb's house 12/20/2009Not sure of a date- but, look how long Ashlyn's hair is getting :) Mom, Regina and I while doing our holiday baking- 16 different kinds of cookies!!!

this was on our way home from our last trip to Cedar, when we signed our closing docs on the house... a very bittersweet time :"/

4 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

cute pics! I love her Christmas dress. Her hair is coming in. Once it starts it grows fast. Last year Phoenix had almost NO hair, and now it's past her shoulders. Ashlyn totally reminds me of my Phoenix. ;) Merry Christmas.

Christa said...

Thanks Jessi... Phoenix totally reminds ME of my Ashlyn! hahaha, we're both very lucky to have such cute little chickies!!
Merry Christmas to you guys as well

Dawn + Ryan said...

Hey it's great to hear from you! Good luck with the Weight Watchers thing...I lost a ton of weight on it last year and swear by it! And 8+ pounds is a ton, no matter how much you have to lose! That is such a great start! I think it's great to know also that it teaches you healthy habits so you don't have to diet forever. Once you get to where you want to be, you are already practicing good eating and it's simple to keep it that way. I know you can do it! P.S. So smart to make yourself accountable by posting it on the blog!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I still can't believe you made 16 different kinds of cookies!! How do I get on that list?? You ladies looked like you had fun doing it.