Thursday, June 26, 2008

Internet

Well- I must say that the internet is such a great invention (don't get me wrong there are definately people who abuse it) but, I haven't talked to more than maybe 3 people that I went to school with over the past 8 years... until, I got into myspace last year. I found so many people that I used to know, but haven't seen in ages.
I just recently found another site similar to myspace- facebook. Just in the past week, I've found even more people that I've been wondering about for quite some time. I just think- sheesh if it wasn't for the internet and these sites that help you reconnect with your past, I probably wouldn't see most of these people until my H.S. reunion... if I even go!
I think its so great to see pictures of people and their families-

1 comment:

Emily B said...

I totally agree. When would we ever see our friends who live in other states and even in other countries? I love how many people I've reconnected with through my blog and Facebook.